Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hey Long Time No Post

So.. what have I been up to over the past month or two?

Various stuff. Trying to make bent allenes with various substituents to study their respective stabilities. Hillel stuff. Taking picture of stuff. Some roaming around. Riding my bike to and from my Riverside residence to school/work. Quite busy really.

I was at Banquette not too long ago when I was sitting next to these two friendly chaps. They were talking about Chicano art so of course I butted in their conversation.



The guy on the left is from Highland Park, and the guy on the right is a tortilla conspiracy theorist from San Francisco. I hope to interrupt their conversations again. They were cool.

**

I ate some of the best green beans recently at Boba Cafe on University Ave. The fried tofu is terrible though. Its too greasy and awkwardly spiced.




**

I went to the Getty the other day. I haven't been there in ages and the weather was just perfect. Not too hot. Not too cold.





There was a lot of people laying around on the grass relaxing and enjoying their surroundings. It almost felt like a utopia of some sort with all the beautiful vegetation and happy people.





The most violent thing I saw was a little boy hitting his older brother with a cardboard tube.




**

Anyway. So I have been working long ass hours, and have lost my blogging momentum. So I think I'll get back at it again.

2 comments:

MeekoRouse said...

/waves *howdy neighbor!* =) hurray for posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Rene i was trying to respond to you instead i flag you sorry ,i hope you saw your picture in my facebook ,please keep in touch my e-mail is rene@somarts.org,thank you for the kind comments .Rene