Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What I've Been Eating Recently IV

I eat dinner at La Cascada on University Ave in Riverside a few times a week. I bring with me a stack of papers to grade, and try not to get my greasy ass fingers all over the students' papers because I have to hand them back.

I love their carne asada, rice and beans plate:




They hook you up with free tortilla chips and salsa. The salsa is quite good.


This meal is simply too big for me to eat. I have been eating the bean rice and cheese burrito with red sauce lately. And even then I can only eat about half of it. But its easier to take home and its cheapter too.


I think this is the owner's blurry kid. He was making faces in the mirror and would duck and hide whenever he caught me staring at him. Then he would pop back up and repeat the process several times.

1 comment:

Joe Cornish said...

How could you possibly be unable to eat all that food? I could eat that plate of carne asada and then order something else. I could devour those chips in seconds.

I love your blog and I'm so happy I found it again on my new computer.

Joe